You can return any set of frames by mail or exchange them for free for any other available frames at any of our service locations. Frames must be in their original condition and exchanged/returned within 30 days of purchase.
Exchanges/Refunds at our Service Points
- Check our schedule first. Some locations ask you to make an appointment.
- If it's for a refund, make sure you have a copy of your invoice and your original method of payment (on hand or on your phone).
- If it’s for an exchange, don’t forget your prescription if you plan to have any lenses put in after your exchange.
For returns by mail
- If you can, keep the original envelope to help reduce the transaction’s carbon footprint.
- Print the return slip that we send to the email address you gave us when you made your purchase.
- Go to the nearest post office to hand everything over to a charming Canada Post employee. (Tip: take a photo of the shipment number since you won’t get a copy from Canada Post.)
Please note that the $15 shipping charge you paid with your purchase is non-refundable. But! You won’t have to pay shipping the return.
We do everything we can to offer you a chill experience. Learn more about that here.